ApertureGLaDOSApertureGLaDOS

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

New meme please.

Please, Vote positive for a new meme that is not going to be old and overused.
Im really lightweighted about this meme...
-Falls on the ground,Unconscious.-

A Chicken's Life A Chicken's Life

THIS IS A STUPID OVERUSED MEME!

Hello there. Today, Im not happy. The arrow to the knee meme is so overused! You all have been using it over and over again without a end to it! Jeez. Now, I shall make a new meme. I used to watch funny videos, But then i took a pie to the knee. If you think the ATTK /Arrow to the knee/ Meme is overused, Please vote this review a positive.

Alight Alight

Not in cruelity

As they meet, they Make a connection to each other called friendship. But as soon as the building crushes sparker friend, Sparker avenges her friend death. As soon as it explodes, It formed a robot, As the fire covers it with our muscles and then as the water covers it, It forms the skin. Sparker will always remember aquanna for all
eternity.

The Social Noobwork The Social Noobwork

Technically

I would be a anti-noob and PWN noobs on facebook. then i would activate a anti-noob shield on my profile. if a non-noob is detected, he can enter. noob = no. then WHOA noobs breaked my shield and i would go get my lazer anti-noob and ZAP ZAP ZAP! there no more noobs. ;)

Sonic VS Meta Knight P2 Sonic VS Meta Knight P2

awesome

kirby is my favorite character and zero-two is my favorite boss ^.^

GuitarKirby responds:

Oh, man... I remember playing against the N64 version of Zero2. I almost got stumped, but eventually, I figured it out. Glad you liked this one, I expect the next to be a hundred times better.

Kirby Kollection Kirby Kollection

i like kirby and 02

kirby is my favorite character but zero-two is my favorite character too.

B B

i know this guys

on the portal movie i watched it means bbbbbbbbbbbbbb

xiao style2: lab shutdown xiao style2: lab shutdown

whats the music?

what his the music name?